Wednesday, October 28, 2015

IRK MY NERVES: When people tell you to "Smile it's not that bad"

This statement right here!!! Lordt IRKS MY SOUL!! It surpasses the nerves and heads straight to the core of my existence. Why you might ask, BECAUSE nothing is wrong. It's my face I can't change it.






Not a single week goes by without some one saying to me "It's not that bad. Smile". Look sir or madam. I'm good. Gabrielle Union made the resting B$#%H face a trend back in the 90's. Y'all remember "Bring it On", Deliver us from Eva" almost all the films she's done. So please give it a rest.




Maybe if people actually thought about their responses before they spoke, we would have peace in the world. It's possible I'm just in deep thought, I may be hungry, or it's possible you're just taking too DAMN long at the register. But more than likely I just need my eyebrows done. Now if I was to pop off every time someone said this to me, I would be wrong right, OF COURSE I WOULD.




Plus my grandma and other elderly women have told me "People who walk around smiling and laughing all day are crazy" From now on I am just going to walk around like this:








Photos sourced from google image search

No comments:

Post a Comment